Woodward Industrial Turbine Engineering Services
Engineering Services for Gas and Steam Turbines
Woodward provides a full range of engineering services for gas and steam turbines including: System Engineering, Application Development, Modeling, Simulation, Analysis, Trade Studies, training, etc.
Woodward’s Engineering Services team has decades of experience developing and supplying engineered system solutions to a wide range of industries from simple steam turbines to integrated turbine compressor control systems to low emission aeroderivative turbines. These systems include flexible gas and steam turbine control, integrated compressor control, dedicated compressor control, complete fuel skids and actuation systems. We create and build strategic partnerships with our customers to fully understand project needs and then apply our engineering expertise and project execution excellence to develop and implement effective system solutions.
Engineering teams have proven experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Application Development, Integration and Analysis
• System Design, Development, Manufacturing, Installation and Commissioning
• GAP™ Software Code Architecture and Development
• Modeling and Simulation Services
• Matlab/Simulink Interface
• Feasibility and Trade studies
• Fuel System Design, Manufacture and Analysis
• Control Panel Design, Procurement, Assembly, Testing and Installation
• Mil spec, Shock, Vibe, EMC
• Human Machine Interface (HMI)
• Legacy System Migration - new installations and upgrades of existing systems
• Data Collection and Analysis
• Project/Program Management
Contact Woodward or one of our business partners for specific issues and potential solutions.