The Woodward IDS ICC (Integrated Central Control) is a system developed for control of solar stations. The device controls all key parameters and functions of the solar station in order to ensure reliable and failure-free operation. It is designed for the control of solar plants where several inverters are installed in a single station. In case of larger power plants, where several stations will be installed, one ICC per station is foreseen.
The tasks of the ICC are:
- Data collection, processing and visualization
- Connection to Woodward IDS Web portal, Woodward IDS Remote Diagnostic System (RDS) through DSL or GPRS router. Optional communication with other data loggers.
- Control of up to 4 SOLO inverters
- Communication with grid operator interface (power limitation – digital and analog)
- Monitoring and control of station temperature
- Monitoring the transformer alarms
- Monitoring and control of switchgear