Woodward's Internship Program
To maintain our leadership position in the marketplace, Woodward seeks talented, motivated individuals who think in multi-faceted ways, are passionate about serving the needs of customers, and excel in a collaborative environment. Our core values emphasize personal integrity and accountability, as well as respect for the individual and teamwork.
Woodward has long been committed to helping students prepare for the future. We believe in the INTERN program because it allows tomorrow’s leaders to acquire skills in a positive, dynamic environment.
Our INTERN program offers:
- Innovation - Assist others to enhance existing products and develop new ones
- Networking - Meet challenges through the strength and support of teamwork; build relationships with professionals who are able to give credible references
- Training - Build skills and professionalism through the experience and guidance of seasoned mentors
- Experience - Enhance skills by working in real
- Resources - Become a part of our unique work environment and gain experience using state-of-the-art equipment
- New Technologies - Learn to solve real problems using the most advanced technologies
Key Work Areas
- Manufacture Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Other disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Learning and Development, Human Resources and Legal
Internship Qualification Requirements
At a minimum, an applicant must:
- have completed high school
- have a strong record of academic achievement in a technical or business curriculum
- be working towards a BS or BA in one of the following fields – manufacture engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, software engineering, computer science, information technology, or business
For US locations the applicant must be a U.S. citizen or national, a U.S. permanent resident, a temporary resident (not including non-immigrants such as F-1, H-1 or J-1 visa holders), a student who has been granted asylum or a refugee
How Do I Apply?
Woodward will post internships as they become available on Woodward Job Openings. Please send your cover letter, resume or C.V., and transcripts when applying to the internship and send them to the appropriate Woodward location.