Woodward's second generation current-to-pressure converters (CPC-II) 10 bar, Zone 2, HTC simplex version with enhanced dynamics are electrohydraulic pressure regulating control valves used to position single-acting steam turbine valve servos/actuators. The CPC-II solves one of the industries number one reliability issue of oil contamination affecting equipment uptime and performance.
The CPC-II accepts 4-20 mA pressure demand signals and accurately controls oil pressure to precisely position single-acting steam turbine governor-valves. Precise and stable steam valve control directly relates to improved steam turbine speed and load control and reduced system mechanical wear.
- Oil contamination resistant (ISO20/16)
- Precise fluid pressure control
- Stable & linear valve control
- Included valve linearization table (Full range <0.2%)
- Redundant inputs/sensors for critical applications
- Accepts signals from redundant controllers
- Redundant (dual) CPCs (Master/Slave) functionality
- Standard mounting and hydraulic connections
- Self-cleaning valve algorithm
- Status & health indication (Pressure transducer health, input demand signal health, internal unit health, Input power source quality)
- Control pressure readout
- Software service tool with trending
- Certified for North American Hazardous Locations
- Compliant with applicable CE Directives—ATEX, Machinery, PED, and EMC