Ball bearing design of the APECS 0225 linear actuator reduces friction and delivers precise engine control. This design minimizes heat buildup, resulting in more consistent force and improved position repeatability.
Woodward actuators are easily installed by mounting near the fuel system and direct connecting to the fuel control rod or lever. In most installations, the normal rotary-to-rotary connection is eliminated, resulting in a more trouble-free and accurate control system.
APECS 0225 actuators are suitable for diesel, gasoline, or natural gas engines with fuel system force requirements of less than 6 pounds (26.7 N) of force. Speed governing applications include generator sets, pump sets, wood chippers, forklifts and other off-road vehicles.
• Ball bearing design for reduced friction, resulting in more precise engine control
• Fast response
• Designed to minimize heat buildup, resulting in consistent force and improved position repeatability
• Small & compact
• Push or pull actuation
• Spring return to minimum fuel
• Mounts in any position
• Precise repeatability
• Meets INR & EMP for moderate tactical battlefield environment
• 2-hole, 4-hole, and base mount flanges for drop-in replacement of DYNA 2000 actuators