To learn more about this product line, please contact Aurelius.
The XM1 relay of the easy PROFESSIONAL LINE is a digital relay for electrical motor protection. Besides its standard applications, the XM1 is mainly used for motors where normal CBs do not guarantee sufficient protection.
The XM1 is compliant with IEC 60255-1.
Order Variants of the XM1
- XM11 (1 A, Thermal Overload, Short Circuit, Undercurrent, Current unbalance, Earth Fault, Stall/Jam Protection) – ANSI 37, 46, 49, 51N, 51J/50LR
- XM15 (5 A, Thermal Overload, Short Circuit, Undercurrent, Current unbalance, Earth Fault, Stall/Jam Protection) – ANSI 37, 46, 49, 51N, 51J/50LR
Benefits of the Professional Line
- Fast DIN rail mounting ⇛ easy and fast mounting
- Sealable plastic covers ⇛ safe (see if anybody has broken the seal)
- Super easy settings via front buttons ⇛ fast without computer
- LED and output relays fault indication ⇛ easy to find out what has happened
- Compact form factor ⇛ fits in small spaces
- IT security ⇛ no way to attack via Ethernet
- Robust and reliable ⇛ well proven reliable quality
- Wide Range Power Supply ⇛ don’t worry about available supply voltage
- Integrated Self-Test Procedure (via button) ⇛ fast and easy checks: relays, LEDs