The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of GAP Programmer only supports 5466-1347 CPUs (service pack 9927-2717)
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use GAP Editor 4.01-1 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.15 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, it is recommended to use AppManager 3.12 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, it is recommended to use Control Assistant 4.14 or higher.
- CAN Open devices such as LinkNet HT, DVP, SPC, and standard CAN Open read / write are supported among other CAN Open functions.
- The MicroNet TMR supports independent CAN Open ports on each Kernel CPU. The COPEN_NTW block is supported for these ports. These ports are not redundant.
- STANDBY input field on LinkNet node blocks.
- RTCNet (RT_CAN_NTW)
- CAN on RTN Expansion
- RTN Gateway
- Custom CAN (CUSTOM_NTW)
ISSUES ADDRESSED IN TMR1.01-0:
- Several issus addressed. See Release Notes
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.