This Version only supports the MicroNet AM (Account Management), the MicroNet SAM (Secured Application Management) and the MicroNet Cyber Ready platforms. This installation contains:
- Coder MicroNet 1.00-0
- GAP MicroNet 1.00 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for MicroNet Plus platform.
- To use this version of Coder, you must use GAP Editor 3.10-2 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use AppManager 3.09 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.09 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Toolkit 5.1 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Control Assistant 4.11 or higher
What's new in 1.00-0
- Implemented the CPU_MP1020 for the MicroNet platform.
- Performance improvements for CAN Open.
- Added fields to SYS_INFO to support the dual core processor (CPU_MP1020)
- Modified SYS_LOAD calculation for improved accuracy
- See release notes
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.