Executable GAP Software for the 5009XT Standard Steam Turbine MicroNet TMR control system.
This file can be loaded onto the control CPU's using AppManager.
This is the file required for Service Bulletin 01668
- Control System part numbers 8262-1141, 8262-1142, or 8262-1143
- CPU part number 5466-1347
Update the GAP application using the following procedure:
- If unit has been configured: Download the current tunable settings file from the control. If unfamiliar with using Control Assistant, refer to 5009XT manual 35135V2, Appendix J for step-by-step instructions on “Retrieving Control Tunables” from the 5009XT.
- If unfamiliar with using AppManager, refer to 5009XT manual 35135V2, Appendix G for step-by-step instructions.
- Using AppManager, in the Control application view panel, Stop the application by selecting Control/Stop Application or the Maroon Square button on the right side Toolbar.
- Under Control menu, select Transfer Application Files.
- In the dialog box that opens browse to find the new GAP executable file named: 5418-7830_<Rev>.out
- When transfer is complete, select the file and start the application by selecting Control/Start Application or the Blue Triangle button on the right side Toolbar.
- If unit was configured: Upload the current tunable settings file (from step 1) from your PC into the control. Refer to 5009XT manual 35135V2, Appendix J, “Sending Control Tunables”.
- Procedure complete. The application file is now in AutoStart, and the control will boot up normally after any power cycle.