The suite of tools used for running simulations of equipment controlled by GAP-based Woodward systems.
- Pentium® 2.44 GHz PC
- 8 GB of RAM
- Windows® 7 32 and 64 bit
- Windows® 8 64 bit
- Windows® 10 64 bit
NOTE: Netsim is not compatible with the 64 bit version of Access.
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use you must purchase and authorize the software license. The BASIC license will allow you to only run the internal cycler and the ADVANCED license will allow you to use the full capabilities.
- The license for W/NHANCE COMMS allows Control Executive to connect to tools created by nHance Technologies, inc. For more information contact nHance Technologies via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- The license number for the BASIC version is 8928-5005.
- The license number for the ADVANCED version is 8928-5006.
- The license number for the W/NHANCE COMMS is 8928-5284.