ToolKit is used to create and run custom administration tools for many Woodward electronic products. The resulting tools can be used to configure, calibrate, monitor and troubleshoot your device over a serial, CAN, or TCP/IP connection.
This is the last version of ToolKit including support for creating a SID file from a legacy Servlink connection to a device.
- Basic: allows users to open and work with pre-built tools. The Basic license is included free of charge.
- Developer: allows users access to all the features of the Basic license plus the ability to design custom tools. The Developer license must be purchased.
- Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista SP1 or later, XP SP3 (32- & 64-bit) ; support for XP has ended as of 2014-Apr-8.
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.0
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Serial Port
- Serial Extension Cable
- IXXAT or Kvaser CAN adapter and driver
- ToolKit requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 be installed. The ToolKit installation will attempt to install the .NET Framework from the Internet; but you can also obtain the .NET Framework 4.0 Redistributable package from the link below.
Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
- The first step in installing ToolKit is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- Related Products:
The Woodward item number for the Developer license is 8928-5016.
Please contact your vendor to purchase software licenses.