This version of ToolKit is only to be used on computers that do not support .NET Framework versions newer than 4.5.1. It is intended to only be used on Windows XP computers. If you are not using an XP computer please Click here for the latest version of TooKit.
ToolKit is used to create and run custom administration tools for many Woodward electronic products. The resulting tools can be used to configure, calibrate, monitor and troubleshoot your device over a serial, CAN, or TCP/IP connection.
- Basic: allows users to open and work with pre-built tools. The Basic license is included free of charge.
- Developer: allows users access to all the features of the Basic license plus the ability to design custom tools. The Developer license must be purchased.
- Microsoft Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP1 or later, XP SP3 (32- & 64-bit) ; support for XP ended 2014-Apr-8.
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.0
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Serial Port
- Serial Extension Cable
- IXXAT or Kvaser CAN adapter and driver
ToolKit requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 be installed. The ToolKit installation will attempt to install the .NET Framework from the Internet; but you can also obtain the .NET Framework 4.0 Redistributable package from the link below.
Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
- The first step in installing ToolKit is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
To verify the integrity of downloaded file, use one of the hashing algorithms to compare against the hashes below.
MD5 Hash: CFA2A00D06C9F970FCD09AAC4E0AB90E
SHA1 Hash: 83D330D402AFC246EC30D6FB66DD802C131A2E72
The Woodward item number for the Developer license is 8928-5016.
Please contact your vendor to purchase software licenses.