CPC-II PC Service Tool
The Woodward CPC-II (Current-to-Pressure Converter) is intended for positioning steam and/or fuel valves and/or associated servo systems. The CPC-II supplies a hydraulic fluid output pressure proportional to the 4–20 mA input current signal.
For detailed information refer to product manual 26615: CPC-II Current-to-Pressure Converter with Enhanced Dynamics.
5418-2967 rev NEW - CPC-II Current-to-Pressure Converter
5418-3898 rev NEW - CPC-II Current-to-Pressure Converter with Enhanced Dynamics (DE)
5418-3898 rev A, 5418-3898 rev C - CPC-II Current-to-Pressure Converter for Redundant Skid
Compatible top levels:
9907-1197, 9907-1198, 9907-1199, 9907-1200, 9907-1228, 9907-1253, 9907-1254.
- Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista SP1 or later, XP SP3 (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
1 GHz Pentium® CPU
512 MB of RAM
Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
Recommended screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.