ToolKit is used to create and run custom administration tools for many Woodward electronic products. The resulting tools can be used to configure, calibrate, monitor and troubleshoot your device over a serial, CAN, or TCP/IP connection.
- Basic: allows users to open and work with pre-built tools. The Basic license is included free of charge.
- Developer: allows users access to all the features of the Basic license plus the ability to design custom tools. The Developer license must be purchased.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7, Vista (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- 1GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- Appropriate communication hardware (e.g. Serial Port, CAN adapter, Ethernet)
ToolKit requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework be installed. The ToolKit installation will attempt to install the .NET Framework from the Internet; but you can also obtain the .NET Framework Redistributable package from the link below. Most users will need the x86 version.
Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
- The first step in installing ToolKit is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
To verify the integrity of downloaded file, use one of the hashing algorithms to compare against the hashes below.
MD5 Hash: 3ACD53BFE2DF1ADE52043F95C2206CB5
SHA1 Hash: 0BC5C721FFC766DBAB8CB3481E34F1546D6F4DBF
The Woodward item number for the Developer license is 8928-5016.
Please contact your vendor to purchase software licenses.