ToolKit is a Windows® desktop program that supports the rapid development and hosting of user-friendly interface tools for Woodward electronic products. Interface tools can be created for many different functions such as service, configuration, commissioning, calibration, testing or operation. These interfaces allow viewing/editing of control values using many different visual components such as text boxes, gauges, bar charts, trend charts, etc.
ToolKit is designed specifically to interface with Woodward products including programmable (GAP™ / MotoHawk) and non-programmable controls. It supports communications via RS-232/-422/-485 serial, CAN, or Ethernet TCP/IP networks.
ToolKit is ideal for Woodward electronic product users that need cost-effective and easy-to-use software interface tools or operator control panels.
- Basic Runtime license is included free of charge in the ToolKit download. Depending on the level of security designed in, it allows users the ability to work with existing ToolKit-created tools to configure, calibrate, monitor, and troubleshoot their Woodward-based product.
- Developer license (part number 8928-5016) includes the ability to create and edit custom ToolKit tools.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7, Vista (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- 1GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- Appropriate communication hardware (e.g. Serial Port, CAN adapter, Ethernet)
- IXXAT or Kvaser CAN adapter and driver as appropriate
ToolKit requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework be installed. The ToolKit installation will attempt to install the .NET Framework from the Internet; but you can also obtain the .NET Framework Redistributable package from the link below.
Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
- The first step in installing ToolKit is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
To verify the integrity of downloaded file, use one of the hashing algorithms to compare against the hashes below.
MD5 Hash: C7A2F9E176EF6B34439A0D2ABEF919BB
SHA1 Hash: E865D8723FD608CEFB20A0AAD78219B90B049338
Please contact your vendor to purchase software licenses.