The VariStroke-I Customer Service Tool software is used to configure, monitor and troubleshoot the Woodward VariStroke-I Actuator. The VariStroke-I Service Tool supports the following firmware part numbers:
5418-7897 rev -, A, B
5418-7525 rev NEW
5418-6606 rev NEW, A, C.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2
- Woodward ToolKit version 6.3.0 or newer
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.