MotoHawk® is a rapid controls system development tool that allows controls engineers to quickly create controls software within Simulink® diagrams, which run on any MotoHawk-enabled electronic control modules. Successfully used in thousands of production applications, MotoHawk supports control feature development, vehicle calibration, and fleet testing. It allows a variety of applications using both single controller and distributed by-wire implementations.
The MotoHawk Advantage
MotoHawk is a powerful development and prototyping system for Simulink/Stateflow users. Control models prototyped with MotoHawk move seamlessly from development into production.
- Auto-code generation of Simulink/Stateflow models using Embedded Coder/Stateflow Coder
- Rugged controllers for prototyping and production
- ControlCore-enabled software
- Off-the-shelf engine control libraries
- Calibration using MotoTune® or open-protocol tools (CCP/XCP)
- Responsive engineering and support services for a wide range of applications
- Electronic control modules available for development, fleet and production
- Simpler, faster development
- Better testing using real production ECM hardware
- Quickly develop and enhance software features in Simulink
- Analyze and control real-time OS from Simulink/Stateflow
- Direct access to the production controller’s I/O from Simulink
- Readable documentation of system design automatically created from models
- Lower cost for fleet testing; outfit an entire test fleet with rapid prototyping capability
- Custom block-set allows for integration of both handwritten and auto-code
MotoHawk Suite of Tools:
- MotoFlash: Production programming system provides a complete solution for your low- to high-volume electronic control module (ECM) programming requirements.
- MotoTune: Calibration development tool provides all of the functionality needed for typical day-to-day calibration tasks. An intuitive, spreadsheet-like user interface provides easy access to all of the calibration-related RAM and ROM parameters contained in the electronic control unit (ECU).
- MotoViewer - An economical solution for basic ECM data and diagnostic needs.
- MotoUpdate - Provides an easy solution for reprogramming ECMs in the field or service shop.
For additional information on MotoHawk software (click here)
For Applications Engineering Services, Tool, and Project Support: MCSSupport@Woodward.com