MotoServerRuntime installs the MotoServer software, CAN drivers, and security token drivers. It is a pre-requisite to installing MotoTune and MotoServer SDK.
The Versions of MotoTools must be Exactly the same.
- Pentium® III 667 MHz PC
- 256 MB of RAM
- Windows® XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- Uninstall Previous Version of MotoServer Runtime and MotoTune using Windows Add Remove Programs before installing.
- After downloading this file, unzip the file, run it, and follow the instructions.
- Install MotoServer Runtime first, then install MotoTune