GAP Programmer --old versions
- Coder 5.03-0
- GAP 5.03 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- OpWgx Libraries
- GNU support
- GAP 2.18D Editor
- SOS 4.01
- AppManager 3.0
- Control Assistant 4.03
- Ladder Logic 2.10
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
WARNING: This version GAP/Coder is only compatible with GAP 2.18C or above
WARNING: This version GAP/Coder is only compatible with SOS 4.0 or above
WARNING: This version GAP/Coder is only compatible with Toolkit 3.5-1 or above
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
What's New in 5.03-0A
- SOS version 4.01
- Control Assistant version 4.03
- GAP version 2.18D
What's New in 5.03-0
- Cyber Secure MicroNet CPU CPU_MC5200
- High Density MicroNet Discrete Module HDDIO
- Real Time Output(Seconds) on the PCMHD
- Decreased necessary FLASH useage on the PCMHD
- Event Status block to support the Event Manager
- LinkNet NODE_FLT fault correction
- PCMHD Censorship Correction
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.