This Version only supports the MicroNet AM (Account Management), the MicroNet SAM (Secured Application Management) and the MicroNet Cyber Ready platforms. This installation contains:
- Coder MicroNet 1.02-0
- GAP MicroNet 1.02 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for the MicroNet Plus platform.
- To use this version of the GAP Programmer, you must use GAP Editor 4.02 or higher
- To use this version of the GAP Programmer, you must use AppManager 3.14-1 or higher
- To use this version of the GAP Programmer, you must use SOS 4.15 or higher
- To use this version of the GAP Programmer, you must use Toolkit 5.6.2 or higher
- To use this version of the GAP Programmer, you must use Control Assistant 4.13-2 or higher
CPU_MP1020: Footprint 5418-7799 revision - or later must be used with this Coder version. Service Pack 9927-2763 - may be used to update the Footprint.
CPU_MC5200: Footprint 5418-6771 revision D or later must be used with this Coder version. Service Pack 9927-2721 - may be used to update the Footprint.
What's new in 1.02-0
- IP Protection mode
- Bug Fixes and enhancements. Please see Micronet 1.02 Release notes (9927-2801) for more information
- Please see download page for the individual footprint servicepacks to get a list of KBA's addressed in the footprints
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.