Executable GAP Software for the 5009XT Standard Steam Turbine MicroNet TMR control system.
This file can be loaded onto the control CPU's using AppManager.
- Control System part numbers 8262-1141, 8262-1142, or 8262-1143
- CPU part number 5466-1347
Update the GAP application using the following procedure:
- If unit has been configured: Download the current tunable settings file from the control. If unfamiliar with using Control Assistant, refer to 5009XT manual 35135V2, Appendix J for step-by-step instructions on “Retrieving Control Tunables” from the 5009XT.
- If unfamiliar with using AppManager, refer to 5009XT manual 35135V2, Appendix G for step-by-step instructions.
- Using AppManager, in the Control application view panel, Stop the application by selecting Control/Stop Application or the Maroon Square button on the right side Toolbar.
- Under Control menu, select Transfer Application Files.
- In the dialog box that opens browse to find the new GAP executable file named: 5418-7830_<Rev>.out
- When transfer is complete, select the file and start the application by selecting Control/Start Application or the Blue Triangle button on the right side Toolbar.
- If unit was configured: Upload the current tunable settings file (from step 1) from your PC into the control. Refer to 5009XT manual 35135V2, Appendix J, “Sending Control Tunables”.
- Procedure complete. The application file is now in AutoStart, and the control will boot up normally after any power cycle.