NetSim nVe is an environment to test Woodward GAP™ (Graphical Application Programmer) control applications. It can test the applications by running accurate closed-loop simulations. nVe exercises the CPU control software which is written using GAP and created by running Woodward GAP Coder. The plant modeling is done in an external program or less complex modeling can be done by using GAP blocks in another GAP application.
Note: nVe now collects software performance data. Please refer to the user agreement when you install.
nVe supports the following coders:
- Pentium® 2.44 GHz PC
- 8 GB of RAM
- Windows® 7 32 and 64 bit
- Windows® 8 64 bit
- Windows® 10 64 bit
- Windows® 11
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use you must purchase and authorize the software license. The GAP NODES ONLY license will allow you to only run the internal cycler and the FULL license will allow you to use the full capabilities.
- The license number for GAP nodes only is 8928-5363.
- The license number for full capabilities is 8928-5364.