Efficiency, performance, and emissions. In today's marketplace, these factors play a key role in gas engine development. As engine performance advances are made, gas metering devices should be more flexible andaccurate, and be used for a wide range of gas qualities from butane down to landfill gas.
The TecJet™ is an electronic gas metering valve for singlepoint injection. It has integrated sensors and electronics, which provide the correct gas flow under all specified conditions.
- Enable fuel blending when used in conjunction with Woodward E3 fuel blending system
- Improved water ingress (UL/CSA Type 4) over previous generation
- Drop-in replaceability with previous TecJet 52
- New platform has smaller package size and lower weight, with multiple mounting options
- Improved, contamination- and sour-fuel-resistant shaft sealing
- Bi-directional communication via CANbus, CANopen, J1939, or custom CAN
- Improved dynamic response & repeatability over TecJet 50 Plus and TecJet 52
- Flow testing ensures that the engine does not have to be recalibrated if TecJet is replaced
- Compensates for gas pressure and gas temperature fluctuations
- Fully backward compatible with the TecJet 50 Plus and TecJet 52