The ECM-5554-112-0904 is part of the ControlCore® family of embedded control systems. The ControlCore operating system, MotoHawk® code generation product, and MotoHawk’s suite of development tools enable rapid development of complex control systems.
Each controller is available in ‘F’ (Flash) or ‘C’ (Calibratible) versions. Flash modules are typically used for production purposes. Calibratible modules are typically for prototyping/development only; they can be calibrated in real time using MotoTune®.
8923-1628 includes the 1751-6454 module plus mounting kit.
- Freescale MPC5554, 80 MHz
- Memory: 2MB Flash, 64K RAM, + 32K Cache, 32K EEPROM
- Calibratible Memory: 512K (256K x2) RAM
- Operating Voltage: 9–16 Vdc, 24 V (jump start), 4.5 V (crank)
- Operating Temperature: –40 to +105 °C
- VR and Digital Engine Position Sensor (crank and cam) Inputs
- 33 Analog
- 4 Oxygen Sensor
- 3 Speed (digital)
- 2 Knock Sensor
- 1 Emergency Stop
- 8 Injector (high impedance)
- 8 Electronic Spark Trigger (5 V)
- 1 Tachometer or Link Interface
- 14 Low Side Driver Outputs
- 1 Digital Output
- 1 Main Power Relay Driver Output
- 2 H Bridge Outputs (H1, H2)
- 3 CAN 2.0B Channels
- 1 RS-485 Channel
Our online pricing is for order quantities up to 50 units. If you require higher volumes, please contact Woodward for volume pricing and/or to buy modules only (without mounting kits).