Find a Local Partner
Woodward’s global presence allows us to respond quickly with solutions tailored to the local demands of our customers. Our customers are located in growth areas, so we are right there with them—designing, manufacturing, and servicing products. We continue to expand in Germany, Poland, China, Korea, India, and the Middle East.
Woodward has established a global network of independent Business Partners whose mission it is to serve the users of Woodward products.
A Full Service Distributor has the primary responsibility for sales, service, system integration solutions, technical desk support, and aftermarket marketing of standard Woodward products within a specific geographic area and market segment. These distributors maintain an extensive inventory of Woodward Controls and spare parts, and provide engineering, upgrade, applications, installations, retrofit, systems integration, parts, service, repair, and field services to customers throughout their designated territories.
A Specialized Distributor focuses on specific products or applications (engine solenoids, APECS, etc).
The specialized focus areas are:
- AISF– Authorized Independent Service Facilities provide service and repairs within a(usually non-exclusive) territory. May also sell new controls as approved by their area Distributor.
- ASA – Authorized Sales Agent (also called Authorized Independent Sales Agent or Independent Sales Agent or Sales Representative.)
- ASI – Authorized Training Centers offer approved training on Woodward products.
- CSF – Certified Service Facility for repair of governors and actuators on Wärtsilä engines.
- RER/RTR – Recognized Engine Retrofitter / Recognized Turbine Retrofitters specialize in upgrades and retrofits of engine or turbine control systems using Woodward’s innovative control, actuation, and valve technologies.