Woodward has incorporated decades of experience controlling engines and turbines into its suite of software products and tools. The software products support the engineer throughout the control system lifetime, from creation to simulation to run-time operation to viewing and troubleshooting.
Technical Help Desk
If you are experiencing problems with the installation or performance of a Woodward product, the following options are available:
- Consult the troubleshooting guide in the manual. More than 2,400 Woodward customer publications are available to the general public by searching (search on pub number or on title or product). Other publications are available in our e-Business center to Woodward field service technicians and Woodward authorized distributors. You can request publications that are not available below through Woodward or your Woodward distributor.
- Contact the manufacturer or packager of your system. (Many Woodward controls and control devices are installed into the equipment system and programmed by an OEM or equipment packager at their factory. In many cases, the programming is password-protected by the OEM or packager, and they are the best source for product service and support.)
- Contact the Woodward Business Partner serving your area. Explore options for serving Woodward products that are available through your local Full-Service Distributor, AISF or the OEM of the equipment system. All are based on the standard Woodward Product and Service Warranty (5-01-1205) that is in effect at the time the product is originally shipped from Woodward or when a service is performed.
- Contact Woodward technical assistance by entering a support ticket and the appropriate support personnel will contact you.
In your ticket please include:
- Your contact information
- The location where you need technical assistance
- The Woodward product name
- Item number and serial number
- A brief description of your problem
- Woodward technical assistance voicemail: 1-800-543-5811.
| Power Generation
| Air & Military
|Steam & Gas Turbine||83095|
- For Protection Device service questions +49 (0) 2152 145 600.
- Woodward Wind Power Aftermarket Support Locations:
|Woodward Makuhari, Japan||+81 43 213 2192|
|Woodward Campinas, Brazil||+55 19 3708 4721|
Explore options for servicing Woodward products that are available through your local Full-Service Distributor, AISF or the OEM or packager of the equipment system. All are based on the standard Woodward Product and Service Warranty (5-01-1205) that is in effect at the time the product is originally shipped from Woodward or when a service is performed.
Valve Driver File
Download the configuration files for your unit to install on a driver. Refer to the nameplate on the unit for the correct part number and serial number.
Software License Keys
Use the lookup function located under My Account, Software License Authorization to locate download files, installation instructions, and software descriptions for programming and editing software, monitor, manage, measure, report software, and configure and calibration software.
Control Configuration Files
Download the configuration files for your unit service or toolkit only! Refer to the nameplate on the unit for the correct part number and serial number.
MotoHawk® is a rapid controls system development tool that allows controls engineers to quickly create controls software within Simulink® diagrams, which run on any MotoHawk-enabled electronic control modules. Successfully used in thousands of production applications, MotoHawk supports control feature development, vehicle calibration, and fleet testing. It allows a variety of applications using both single controller and distributed by-wire implementations. Explore Woodward's MotoHawk Wiki. Wiki is a community website for Woodward Employees and customers to disperse information about MotoHawk.