GAP Programmer Coder 5.02
- Coder 5.02-2
- GAP 5.02 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- OpWgx Libraries
- GNU support
- GAP 2.18C Editor
- SOS 3.5
- AppManager 2.10
- Control Assistant 3.10
- Ladder Logic 2.10
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
- DISABLED ALL WGX (565 processor-based) CONTROLS
- Fixed bug in HDDIO
- Fixed bug in ACT calibration
- Re-enabled all NON WGX controls
- DISABLED ALL NON WGX CONTROLS
- Init Event Manager Bug was fixed
- Additional RAM: 4K extra bytes were made available on the PCMHD (Low Volume and High Volume)
- PCMHD EEprom health: To extend the life of the EEprom on the PCMHD, an AUTO_SAVE field was added to the PCM_STATUS block.
- Event Manager / DM Mil Enhancements for more rigorous compliance with OBD standards:
- Events have a new attribute, “MIL”, that can be used to meet OBD standards
- It is possible to select either timer format or date/time format for HMI time values.
- J1939 requests for multi-packet messages are now responded to correctly.
- New start permissive for VxWorks controls:
- Support for longer Category and Blocknames
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.