MotoHawk 2011b Service Pack 1 installation for use with Matlab 2009b to 2011b.
Compilers: Green Hills Multi C 3.6 and 4.2.1 for the MPC5xx and MPC55xx and GCC 4.6.0. Freescale Metrowerks 4.6 for the HCS12 / S12X. Note, GCC is an open source compiler and Greenhills is recommended for production programs.
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- Matlab, Simulink, RealTime Workshop, RealTime Workshop Embedded Coder (Embedded Coder, Simulink Coder, Matlab Coder) are prerequisites.
- Stateflow and Stateflow Coder are optional
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- MotoHawk is licensed through a USB dongle. The dongle must be in the USB port of the PC to use the MotoHawk software. Upgrading to a newer MotoHawk version may require purchase of a MotoHawk Maintance (8928-5047)