GAP Programmer --old versions
This Version only supports the PCMHD Engine platform. This installation contains:
- Coder 5.06-1
- GAP 5.06 Template
- OpWgx Libraries
- GNU support
- GAP 2.18E Editor (GAP 3.06 may be installed separately)
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for the PCMHD engine platform control
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Toolkit 3.6.5 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.01 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Control Assistant 4.03 or higher
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
What's New in 5.06-1
- New pattern with 60-2 crank, 6+1 Advanced CAM
- Fix for KBA #15666 (NetSim SOS firewall block)
- Fix for KBA #16266 (Incorrect speed in AI_PWM block)
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.