This Version only supports the Flex500 (505) platform. This installation contains:
- Flex500 Coder 1.01-1
- Flex500 GAP Template 1.01
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- Footprint Version 5418-6479 A must be used with this release
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for Flex500 controls
- With this version of Coder, use GAP Editor 3.11 or higher.
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use AppManager 3.09 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use SOS 4.10 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Control Assistant 4.08 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Toolkit 4.7 or higher
The following Product Issue Database ("PID") issues and requests were addressed in 1.01-1:
KBA 18072 PID_OPTI fix
KBA 18114 505XT - Flex500 1.01-0 Coder - RATIO_LIM2 Updates
KBA 18097 LN_RTD Block - CURVE and OHM_VAL Inputs do not work when fed from GAP Block
KBA 18102 Actuator SRC and RET Faults (ACT_FLEX)
KBA 18066 DATALOG_M Printing output field
This version of the Coder / Template is dedicated to the Flex500 platform only. The Product Release Strategy has evolved so that other platforms such as MicroNet, 2301, and LECM each have their own dedicated Coder and Template versions. Common GAP blocks that all platforms use are included in this Coder / Template version. Platform specific blocks from other platforms are not included.
The Flex500 platform uses the MPC5125 CPU and has dedicated I/O. It was created as the 505 Steam Turbine Control replacement. When the Flex500 platform is loaded with the standard 505 Steam Turbine Control GAP application and front panel display software it is known as the 505 Steam Turbine Control.
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.