AtlasPC™ 3.06-1 Field Upgrade
This download contains the files necessary to upgrade a control and customer PC to version 3.06-1 as suggested in the AtlasPC™ VxWorks®—Servlink Communications Robustness service bulletin 01308. Version 3.06-1 serves OPC data from the client PC instead of from the control --a more robust solution.
This download contains:
- AtlasPC™ Field Upgrade procedure
- Coder 3.06-01 (9927-1278A)
- GAP 2.16 (9927-790D)
- AppManager 2.4 (9927-785D)
- WatchWindow II 2.5 (9927-427G)
- Servlink OPC Server 1.0 (9927-1223New)
- Servlink DDE Server 1.58.5
- AtlasPC™ ServicePack 5418-2073New
- Microsoft .NET framework (9927-1213New)
- Pentium® 133 MHz PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or greater
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is a self-extracting archive containing four files.
- After downloading this file, run it. Four files will be placed in the current directory.
- Open the file "Upgrade Instructions.pdf" and follow the directions in it. When a reference is made to the "CD", refer instead to the directory with these four files.