The Service Pack will upgrade the following:-
1. 5418-6479 Version "D".
2. VxService Version to 5.1.1
3. User Version to 1.41
This release includes fixes for the following KBA's -
1. KBA 18600 : remote view tool exhausting file handle (socket descriptor) resources.
2. KBA 18717: ETH_CFG - Allow ports 2-4 to write IPs to the registry on Flex500 family.For this KBA you will need Flex1.03 Coder in addition to this footprint
3. Fixed SPI tasks so that under an error condition tshelltask is not flooded with debug print messages which renders the GUI(lower priority than the tshelltask) inactiveThis Service Pack (9927-2660) is for the Flex 500 VxWorks Control
P.S: For KBA 18717, Coder Flex1.03 or greater will be required in conjunction with this footprint.
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.