UG25+ Service Tool
Preliminary version -
This is the Beta version of the Java based L-Series Service tool modified to support Win7 and Win10. It should also support WinXP.
The UG25+ Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot a UG25+ / UG31 Governors. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the governor through a serial connection.
This version includes Java Runtime Environment 8.0 on-line installer (build 161).
The following firmware versions are supported:
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- PC or Laptop with Serial or USB port. If a USB port is used a USB to serial adaptor is required. The adaptor should be of good quality that fully complies with the RS232 standard.
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.