This is the tool for graphically configuring ProTech/MicroNet SM controls and for compiling GAP for ProTech/MicroNet SM projects for NetSim simulation. The GAP Editor, template and help file required by GAP to provide ProTech/MicroNet SM programming functionality is included.
The following products must be installed to use this software to configure a ProTech or MicroNet SM control:
- NetSim Control Executive tool
- SOS Servlink OPC Server version 4.01 or greater
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 or equivalent
- Toolkit version 4.2 or greater
- The Toolkit service tool for the control (ProTech SX, ProTech TPS or MicroNet SM)
- The Toolkit Developer License (8928-5016)
- Pentium® 200 MHz PC
- 128 MB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4.0 Framework
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
NOTE: If you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 already installed on your PC, the install will lead you to the Microsoft web site.