Woodward RVP-200 Configuration Service Tool is designed to monitor, manipulate, view, set and configure the Rotary Valve Positioner (RVP). This tool utilizes the ToolKit platform that provides options for end users to create, edit and save parameter to fit specific RVP application.
Service tool supports the following firmware part numbers: 5418-6481 rev NEW, 5418-6614 NEW (High Voltage).
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5.1
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Recommended screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.