AppManager is a Windows® based remote access tool for Windows® NT and Vx-Works based Woodward CPUs. AppManager may be used to transfer files to and from a control, to start and stop applications, to configure the control and its network and a variety of other commands
AppManager 3.10-1 is a legacy version of AppManager for customers with Windows XP®
NOTE: To connect to MicroNet NT controls, it may be necessary to set the LAN Manager authentication level to Send LM & NTLMv2 session security if negotiated.
- Click the Windows Start button
- Type Local Security Policy
- Navigate to the following entry: Local Policies\Security Options\Network security: LAN Manager authentication level
- Change the entry to: Send LM & NTLMv2 session security if negotiated
- Configurable datalog file purging
- Flex500 GUI Application View, Commands and File Exploring
- Simplified regional file time options for various control and file retrieval types (NOTE: Existing options for localization have been reset and may need to be reconfigured)
- Support for new Secured Application MicroNet control
- Ability to specify the send and receive ports for Multicast messages used in control discovery
- Windows® XP (and Vista, 7, 8)
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing AppManager is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions in the setup dialogs.
License Part Numbers: Datalog retrieval license part number (0-3 nodes): Free Datalog retrieval license part number (4+ nodes): 8928-5009