The ProTech® TPS Service Tool Software is used to configure, monitor and troubleshoot a ProTech® TPS Total Protection System (Safety PLC with Integrated Overspeed Protection).
The ProTech® TPS Service tool supports the following firmware part numbers: 5418-7350 rev -,A (Math Enhancements), 5418-6348 rev NEW, A,B (Voted Inputs), 5418-6273 rev NEW,A, 5418-3630 rev A,B,C.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2
- Woodward ToolKit version 6.3.0 or newer
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.