The ProTech® GII Service Tool Software is used to configure, monitor and troubleshoot a ProTech® GII Overspeed Protection Device.
The ProTech® GII Service tool supports the following firmware part numbers: 5418-3654 rev A, 5418-3654 rev B, 5418-3654 rev C, 5418-6274 rev NEW,A, 5418-6347 revs NEW, A (Voted Inputs), 5418-7000 revs NEW, A, B (Voted Inputs), 5418-7349 rev -,A (Math Enhancements).
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2
- Woodward ToolKit version 6.3.0 or newer
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.