This Version only supports the Flex500 (505) platform. This installation contains:
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- Footprint Version 5418-6479 C must be used with this release
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for Flex500 controls
- With this version of Coder, use GAP Editor 3.11 or higher.
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use AppManager 3.09 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use SOS 4.10 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Control Assistant 4.08 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Toolkit 4.7 or higher
Changes specific to this release:
Template change to allow SS_3, and SS_4 on FLEX_500 chassis block.
Created new GAP block AI_MPU_FLEX
Created new GAP block AI_PROX_FLEX
Created new GAP block AI_SS_ENG
Issue # 18473 : Delete option for generating sid.txt
Issue # 16953 : Send a goto pre-op CAN message on application stop for LinkNet HT and RTCNet nodes
Issue # 18366 : Send a go to pre-op message for LinkNetHT and RTCnet on IO Lock
Issue # 18527 : ACT_FLEX : RET and SRC Faults pulsed when SD input cleared
Changes inherited from the Coder trunk relevant to FLEX_500:
Issue # 17508 : CURVES_2 Calculation difference (macro rounding)
Issue # 17841 : 10% Rule Allowance - A_STEP_PER on SYS_INFO
Issue # 16653 : Small numbers. Possible relation to Curves_2 KB 17508. Possibly related to 17465
Issue # 15923 : COPEN_NTW AUTOGO2OP default to SHOW
Issue # 17742 : CO_DVP DRVR_TEMP UNITS
Issue # 13446 : please set SYS_INFO.EE_BUSY when writing NV_LOG / I_NV_LOG
Issue # 17293 : DATA_LOG_M log size limited to 30MB
Issue # 18065 : RTCNet BO with no channels defined causes corruption of next CAN message
Issue # 18056 : RTCNet output channels driving sooner than expected
Issue # 18000 : RTCNet LinkNet HT causing CAN structs to be too big
Issue # 18381 : CanOpen Recieve PDO - Cyclic message type
Issue # 18404 : LL timers and other “extended” variable types do not work properly with Coder version 1.00.
Issue # 17595 : CAN_P_STAT LNK_ERR, LNK_ALM off by 1 rate group
Issue # 17696 : Ladder Logic undefined symbol
Issue # 18024 : C-Userblock instance limit (compiler crash)
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.