MotoHawk 2015a SP2
MotoHawk requires Mathworks software: Matlab, Simulink, Matlab Coder, Simulink Coder, Embedded Coder version 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b, or 2015a
A supported Compiler is also required. For 5xx and 55xx modules, GCC 4.6.0 and Green Hills 4.2.1 and 4.2.4 are supported. The S12 modules support Codewarrior 4.6 from Freescale.
- Pentium® PC
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Matlab, Simulink, Simulink Coder, Matlab Coder, Embedded Coder are prerequisites
- Stateflow and Stateflow Coder are optional
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- The MotoHawk software is licensed by the MotoHawk USB dongle. The dongle must be placed in the USB port of your PC to use the MotoHawk software. A MotoHawk Maintanance (8928-5047) purchase may be required to upgrade to a newer MotoHawk version.