Secured Application Tool
Secured Application Tool(SAT) software is designed to support the creation of a secured application files for use in the Woodward MicroNet® Plus Secured Application product line.
SAT also helps manage and store Authorization Encryption File(s) from individual MicroNet® Plus Secured Application CPU(s).
- Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.0
- 1 GHz Pentium® CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Recommended screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
SAT requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 be installed. Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
Minimum Controls Requirements:
- MicroNet® Plus Secured Application CPU P/N: 5466-1141
- GAP Coder version 6.00-4
- GAP Editor version 3.08
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.