This kit contains - ABLS 4.00-11, GAP2.16, 723 Plus Toolkit 3.08, In-Pulse Plus Toolkit 2.09, ABLS Xinu 3.05, Sierra 3.1a.
This release updates the software code to - Corrects a compilation problem with the 723 Plus when the application uses 2 LON protocols.
This release also updates the software to use GAP 2.16, which can be used for monitoring and tuning values with the appropriate software licenses.
- Pentium® 133 MHz PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP or greater
- Windows 98, NT 4.0 Service Pack 6, 2000, XP or greater
- Warning: If you are using Windows NT 4.0 on your PC and have not installed service pack 6, you many experience intermittent communication failures (e.g. "the object invoked has disconnect from its client")
- One of the following
- A GAP Monitor License activated through the Security/License menu of the GAP program
- Download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions in the setup dialogs.
- After installing the software, run it for the first time. You will be prompted with an Authorization dialog for the editor license. If you wish to enable editing, click the Authorize button and you will be provided with a number called a site code that identifies your computer.
- Access the License Authorization page of this web site where you will be prompted for the serial number of your license and the site code from the step above.
- Enter the License Key from the previous step into the Gap Authorization dialog box and click OK.
License Part Numbers:
ABLS GAP Software license part number: 8928-806
GAP Monitoring Software license part number: 8928-5007