Axiom rBOX510 GAP Programmer 1.00-0 is a new release of the Coder / Operating System for Woodward controls
To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use GAP Editor 3.11 or higher.
To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.07 or higher.
AppManager is not supported in Axiom rBOX510.
To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Control Assistant 4.08b or higher.
To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use Toolkit 4.7.2 or higher.
- Axiom rBOX510 dual core processor
NEW GAP BLOCKS:
The following blocks may be available in the Template and GAP Editor, but are not supported for customer use in the Axiom_rBOX510 1.00-0 release version of the Coder (compiler):
- Any real-time blocks that require hard real-time:
DIG_FILTER, DITHER, DATA_OUT, LEAD, LEAD_2, LEAD_LAG, LEADLAG_2,LAG, LAG_2, NV_LOG, PID, PID_2, PID_DB, PID_OPTI, PROP, RATIO_LIM, JMP_RATE
- All CAN blocks including RTCNet and LinkNet
- All FBUS blocks
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.