This Version only supports the AtlasII Intelligent Gateway and AtlasII controls with the 5418-7013 footprint. This installation contains:
- AtlasII Coder 1.00-3
- AtlasII GAP Template 1.00
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for the AtlasII Intelligent Gateway and AtlasII controls with the 5418-7013 footprint
- This version is NOT compatible with Atlas II controls that were using previous Coder versions (4.0x, 5.0x). If it is desired to upgrade an AtlasII to have the ability to operate with Coder 1.00, the CPU must be returned to Woodward to be re-programmed to a p/n 604-1234. This conversion is NOT available through a service pack.
- With this version of Coder, use GAP Editor 3.09c or higher.
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use AppManager 3.07a or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use SOS 4.07 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Control Assistant 4.08 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Toolkit 4.7 or higher
Atlas1.00-3 is a scheduled maintenance release derived from Atlas1.00-2 Coder. This release addresses a lot of issues and new feature requests as reported by woodward's internal knowledge base system. Please see the release notes in the GAP help post install or download Atlas 1.00 complete release notes list (part num : 9927-2372).
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.