APECS 4800 Service Tool
The APECS 4800 Service Tool Software is used to configure, monitor and troubleshoot an APECS 4800 Control.
The APECS 4800 Service tool supports the following controller part numbers: 8800-4801 rev A (firmware 5418-3440 rev A).
This is the last Windows XP compatible version of the Service Tool.
- Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista SP1, XP SP3 (32- & 64-bit) or later.
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.0 & Hot Fix KB2592573
- 1 GHz Pentium® CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Recommended screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.