Woodward self-powered LINKnet HT distributed I/O nodes are small CANopen based modules designed for turbine control in harsh vibration and temperature environments.
Woodward Control Systems like MicroNet Plus can easily program these nodes to gather I/O sensor data from remote locations. Woodward’s GAP Graphical Application Program software provides automatic node initialization, RateGroup operation, and diagnostic features when using these nodes to control:
- Gas and Steam Turbines
- Gas and Diesel Engines
- Hydro Turbines
Because LINKnet HT nodes may be skid mounted with the turbine or engine, typical installation and maintenance costs for cables, sensor wiring, and field troubleshooting can be significantly reduced.
- High temperature operating range of –40 °C to +100 °C
- High vibration operation for skid mount vibration and shock levels
- 18 V to 36 V (dc) isolated input power with isolated CAN communications
- Suitable for skid mounted turbine and engine control setups
- Designed for high temperature and high vibration operation
- Designed for easy integration with Woodward controls like MicroNet Plus
- Provides Plug-N-Play integration with Woodward GAP software and RateGroups
- Provides a convenient upgrade path for older LINKnet distributed I/O nodes