Woodward provides passive and fully digital interface autothrottle units with motorized, back-driven levers. Our extensive heritage of throttle and autothrottle LRUs (line-replaceable units) range from single-engine (single lever) through four-engine aircraft used on military and commercial applications.
Woodward offers LRU throttle quadrants equipped with any of the following features:
- Brushless RVDTs, or Resolvers
- Brushless DC Motors/Tach/Hall-Effect Autothrottle Drive
- ARINC 429 Digital Interface
- Integral Throttle Lever Control Servo Electronics
- A/T Disconnect and TO/GA Switches
- Grip Assemblies with Leather Inserts or Custom Switch Arrangements
- Thrust Reverse Lever or Baulk with Solenoid Lockout
- Artificial Active and Passive Friction/Feel
- FOD Protection
- Fuel Switches
- Detent Positions
- Lighted Panels
Woodward is at the forefront of providing reliable and affordable, advanced technology throttle quadrant solutions. For more information or assistance with your particular application, contact us at email@example.com.