Ladder Logic is a tool for programming and monitoring sequencing logic in Woodward GAP-based controls.
For a control to be programmable via Ladder Logic, the GAP application must have been programmed with Ladder Logic support. When the GAP application is compiled, it generates a file with a ".sym" extension (application_name.sym). This file must be available to the Ladder Logic program for it to be able to run.
- The Windows interface of Ladder Logic has been brought up to date. Some user interface features from previous versions of Ladder Logic are now implemented differently
- Support for Micronet TMR and Redundant controls
- Find and Find Next
- Context menus
- Point&Click branch creation
- Simple Undo function
- Copy and Paste an arbitrary set of rungs
- Improved Help
- Pentium® 2 GHz PC
- 1 GB of RAM
- NOTE: Slow machines may perform screen updates (e.g. when scrolling or paging down) very slowly for large applications
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework. )
- The first step in installing Ladder Logic is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use Ladder Logic, you will need to copy the GAP compiler generated ".sym" file to a directory that is accessible to the Ladder Logic program.