MotoHawk 2010b Service Pack 1 installation for use with Matlab 2008b - 2010b, except Matlab 2009bSP1.
Compilers: Greenhills Multi C 3.6 and 4.2.1 compilers are suported for 5xx and 55xx modules as well as GCC 4.4.0. Freescale Metrowerks CodeWarrior 4.6 is supported for HCS12 and S12x modules. Note: GCC is an open source compiler and GHS is recommended for production programs.
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- Matlab, Simulink, RealTime Workshop, and RealTime Workshop Embedded Coder (Embedded Coder, Simulink Coder, Matlab Coder) are prerequisites
- Stateflow and Stateflow Coder are optional
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- MotoHawk is licensed through a USB dongle which must be placed in the USB port of your PC to run the software. Upgrade to a newer MotoHawk version may require the purchase of a MotoHawk Maintanance (8928-5047)