MicroNetTMR GAP Programmer 1.01-2 is a new release of the Coder for MicroNet TMR controls. It was developed from MicroNetTMR GAP Programmer 1.01-1 to address critical Issues. The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of GAP Programmer only supports 5466-1347 CPUs (Footprint: 5418-7790)
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use GAP Editor 4.01-1 or higher
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, you must use SOS 4.15 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, it is recommended to use AppManager 3.14 or higher.
- To use this version of GAP/Coder, it is recommended to use Control Assistant 4.14 or higher.
- Several issues addressed. See Release Notes (10-011-219) for issues addressed in releases TMR1.01-2
- Pentium® PC
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or greater
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.